Ryan Britton FAQ’s
1) If you have this cool clothing brand, why are you looking for work/new projects?
The National Bureau is a niche brand and appeals to a very select audience. It is a passion project that has allowed me to strengthen and diversify my skills.
2) Looking at your resume, you had a career shift in 2013. Can you explain?
In addition to the development and launch of The National Bureau of Product Research, the last 6+ years have been spent in part with:
• Freelance work
• The birth of triplets and the raising of 4 children while my wife continued in the classroom. Our triplet children are 11 years old now. Life (thankfully) has become a bit easier.
• The caring for my father. My father lost his battle with Alzheimer’s Disease at the end of 2017. Starting in 2013, I was a primary caregiver.
• The learning of many skill sets and programs, all of which are displayed within my portfolio and resume.
I have prided myself on staying productive and current.
3) Are you interested in full-time employment or project-based work?
I am open to, and interested in, either or both.