- Photo Index Field Jacket Specifications •
- Exterior fabric is a sturdy 8.5 ounce canvas with a custom repeat print that includes The National Bureau of Product Research branding.
- The jacket contains four large pockets for storage that can snap shut.
- Orange embroidered fire patch is sewn to the front right breast pocket.
- Interior fabric is a heavy duty but soft microfiber that is custom printed.
- Interior graphic explains the exterior camouflage pattern in detail. This jacket is not reversible, but we wouldn’t blame you if you wore it inside out.
- Waist drawstring contains custom stainless steel aglets milled and passivated in Washington State. They shine a bit gold in the sun. They are exact replicas of some spacers from the propulsion (rocket) system of NASA’s Gemini spacecraft. We’ll have the story about them soon on this site.
- All hardware on this jacket is military grade.
- Dry clean, or hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Made in the USA.
- Click on the size chart button above for sizing info.
Photo Index (Green)
For our Photo Index Field Jacket print, we took about a quarter of the surface of the planet Mars and traced nearly every major crater and terrain feature within. We then added many of the photograph edge lines from the big black & white Mariner 9 photoindex from 1975. Finally, we colored it to make it look like camo. Enjoy.