- Rescue Sign Zip Up Hoodie Specifications •
- 21 ounce 3-end fleece custom knitted in the USA. Printed in high resolution. Feels like butter.
- Heavy cotton/spandex rib knit.
- Interior graphics are full of information and finished with twill tape. Share them with friends or not.
- Custom stainless steel aglets milled and passivated in Washington State. They shine a bit gold in the sun. They are exact replicas of some spacers from the propulsion (rocket) system of NASA’s Gemini spacecraft. We’ll have the story about them soon on this site.
- Made in the USA.
- Dry clean, or hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Click on the size chart button above for sizing info.
Rescue Sign (Blue)
The print on our Rescue Sign Hoodie is made from a 1961 drawing. NASA Engineers used these drawings to manufacture signs for the exterior of the Gemini space capsule. The rescue sign pointed emergency crews to the doors of the capsule in the event that things got crispy or went underwater.