- Apollo Zip Up Hoodie Specifications •
- 21 ounce 3-end fleece custom knitted in the USA. Printed in high resolution. Feels like butter.
- Heavy cotton/spandex rib knit.
- Interior graphics are full of information and finished with twill tape. Share them with friends or not.
- Custom stainless steel aglets milled and passivated in Washington State. They shine a bit gold in the sun. They are exact replicas of some spacers from the propulsion (rocket) system of NASA’s Gemini spacecraft. We’ll have the story about them soon on this site.
- Made in the USA.
- Dry clean, or hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Click on the size chart button above for sizing info.
Our Apollo Hoodie features a print made from the labeling used to identify components on the Apollo 14 Mobile Equipment Transporter. The “MET” is a small handcart pulled by Astronauts during the Apollo 14 mission as they explored the surface of the Moon in 1971. It carried cameras, scientific instruments and tools for geologic exploration. The interior graphics on this hoodie have a ton of information about the MET.