- Radiation Dial Zip Up Hoodie Specifications •
- 21 ounce 3-end fleece custom knitted in the USA. Printed in high resolution. Feels like butter.
- Heavy cotton/spandex rib knit.
- Interior graphics are full of information and finished with twill tape. Share them with friends or not.
- Custom stainless steel aglets milled and passivated in Washington State. They shine a bit gold in the sun. They are exact replicas of some spacers from the propulsion (rocket) system of NASA’s Gemini spacecraft. We’ll have the story about them soon on this site.
- Made in the USA.
- Dry clean, or hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Click on the size chart button above for sizing info.
Radiation Dial (Green)
The exterior print on our Radiation Dial Hoodie is made from the readout dial of a portable radiation survey meter. Astronauts carried around this survey meter to check radiation levels during the NASA Apollo missions.