- Satellite Varsity Jacket Specifications •
- Produced in collaboration with Golden Bear Sportswear in San Francisco California.
- Melton wool body with stone cowhide leather arms and trims.
- Ten custom chenille patches.
- Satellite chenille patch is comprised of 180,000 stitches.
- Military specification snap fasteners.
- Interior fabric is a heavyweight, custom printed, bridal satin. It’s super shiny and soft.
- Interior graphic explains the large back chenille patch in detail. Share it with your friends or not.
- Made in the USA.
- Dry clean only.
- Click on the size chart button above for sizing info.
The large patch on the back of our Varsity Jacket is our drawing of the Venera 15 and 16 spacecraft that studied the planet Venus with cloud-penetrating radar in 1983 and 1984. Venera was a project of the USSR. One cool thing is that the data analysis from Venera was done in part by the United States Geological Survey.