- Measurements Pullover Hoodie Specifications •
- 21 ounce 3-end fleece custom knitted in the USA. Printed in high resolution. Feels like butter.
- Heavy cotton/spandex rib knit.
- Interior graphics are full of information and finished with twill tape. Share them with friends or not.
- Custom stainless steel aglets milled and passivated in Washington State. They shine a bit gold in the sun. They are exact replicas of some spacers from the propulsion (rocket) system of NASA’s Gemini spacecraft. We’ll have the story about them soon on this site.
- Made in the USA.
- Dry clean, or hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Click on the size chart button above for sizing info.
The pattern on our Measurements Hoodie exterior is made from computations to build a UHF radio beacon. Built back in 1959, the beacon alerted rescue crews as to where the Mercury space capsule splashed down in the ocean after its flight. The beacon generated unique electronic pulses the rescue teams on ships and in aircraft listened for and followed after splashdown.